MotherShip by Sam Wise ___ PLEASE REFRESH PAGE FOR WEB FONTS

Wednesday 21 September 2016

What Use?

By Tuxedomoon

From the album enititled Half Mute. The record was produced in San Francisco in 1979


What's the use
Of feeling betrayed
What's the use
Of feeling at all

I'm pacing the floor
I'm wearing it smooth
This is stupid
I think I'll go home

What's the use
Of moving uptown
Fly to Rome
On your credit card

An endless parade
Of lawyers and finance
Plenty of time with nothing to do
Give me new noise

Give me new affection
Strange new toys from another world
I need to see more
Than just three Dimension

Stranger than fiction
Faster than light


    Cover – Patrick Roques
    Drums – Jeff Raphael (tracks: B)
    Guitar – Michael Belfer (tracks: B)
    Producer, Mixed By – Tuxedomoon

No comments:

Post a Comment