“The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been Kindness, Beauty, and Truth. The trite subjects of human efforts, possessions, outward success, luxury have always seemed to me contemptible.”
- You increase your sweetness, wisdom, money, laughter by giving it away. Hoarding it, keeping it to yourself, being ‘too humble,’ is uncomfortable; it gets stuck. Give it away and then it comes back.
- If they gave you an odd look, reprogramme yourself in that moment and then they change and become more open later. It gives them hope.
- A cranky, miserable person is someone who is screaming - begging - for love the only way they know how. They know no other way but than to attack you.
- Your mission in this life – your sole mission in life – is to love, to express the embodiment of love that you are. Every experience is only there for you to express love. If you express it you will get it from within you. How simple is that? There is no complexity in life. I increase it (love) and all good comes to me. I want for nothing. Everything serves love. If I want money it is there. Everything is in service to love.
- You have a magical wand in your hand. Wave it. Say, ‘Thank you,’ and more of the sustenance that supports you comes in. ‘I don’t have that’: wave your magic wand. When you condemn [and if you are complaining or being bitter about the past or looking at what you don’t have, etc] you rob yourself. It is like opening a tap and letting the water our down the drain. The simplest alchemical tool is to love others – silently. Love knows everything. All in Creation exists within love. Sacrifice your pride, your arrogance (‘I know it’) to love. To do that you must share it. What you share grows.
- May you always seek the Light/Love/God in your heart first. May that be your guru (‘Gee, You Are You’). Turn within for everything. Don’t rely on a guru, etc., for example, an Ascended Master!’