MotherShip by Sam Wise ___ PLEASE REFRESH PAGE FOR WEB FONTS

Wednesday 9 November 2016

Shine Burner



"Shine"

Hard time gettin' to ya babe
Double take, figure real rough trade
But you know I'm a real good lover
Can't judge a book by the cover
I know, and you know I know
Can't trust your intuition no more

Look good and I make you smile
Bet ya thought I wouldn't have no style
I'm gonna turn your head around
Won't know til you hit the ground
Gonna change the way you feel
I'm gonna roll ya like a wheel

[CHORUS]
 
High life, I'm a fool for you
Low life, like to break the rules
First bite, you know I got a taste for you
I'm gonna make you shine

Be a switch to say the last
My beauty gonna meet your beast
Comin' over and shake your tree
My body gonna set you free
I know, and you know it's true
More over I'm comin' through

[CHORUS]

It's over and I got you down
Gonna chase you round and round
Mess around with the way you feel
Gonna offer you a whole new deal
Gonna lay it on ya just for kicks
Down on ya like a ton of bricks

[CHORUS]


"Burner"

Riots in the burning street
Crystal night outside
Brutal music in the night, enough to make you cry
Nobody knows how it is to scream and drown the world
I am the midnight snake to bite your little girls

Outside in the distance, the city in the fire
See the houses burning down, mile after mile
I don't think you know about your future yet
I don't think you're gonna like the one you're going to get
Ghost rider in the sky

Burner

Lights outside my window, victims on the floor
Rats in all the bedrooms, thunder at the door
Nobody knows anything, kill and wear a smile
Here comes the pirates baby, don't' you touch that dial
You will never hurt me, you won't put me down
This ain't no circus and I sure don't need no clowns

I will be the one you can't be
I will see the things that you can't see
Demons blind your eyes

Burner

Beat me like a hammer, baby, stick me like a pig
Throw me to the lions, baby, wear me like a wig
I am not only one to walk into the fire
I would rather burn than let them make me a liar
I cannot be beaten, I cannot be like you
I cannot be otherwise, no matter what you do

I am the voice of broken glass
I am the voice to drive you mad at last
I am the truth, the liar turned around

Burner
Burner
Burner
Burner anyway



No comments:

Post a Comment