MotherShip by Sam Wise ___ PLEASE REFRESH PAGE FOR WEB FONTS

Wednesday 26 July 2017

I don't like to leave much to chance




The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (2015)

American action spy comedy film directed by Guy Ritchie and written by Ritchie and Lionel Wigram. It is based on the 1964 MGM television series of the same name, which was created by Ian Fleming, Norman Felton and Sam Rolfe.









"The void must be so jealous of your capacity to meet chaos and crystallise it into commanding simplicity and truth." — Frida Kahlo, from a letter to Diego Rivera.





“I don’t give a shit what the world thinks. I was born a bitch, I was born a painter, I was born fucked. But I was happy in my way. You did not understand what I am. I am love. I am pleasure, I am essence, I am an idiot, I am an alcoholic, I am tenacious. I am,simply I am...You are a shit.” - Frida Kahlo (words written in a letter for Diego).

Isobel Marion






“BELLADONNA, n. In Italian a beautiful lady; in English a deadly poison. A striking example of the essential identity of the two tongues.” - Ambrose Bierce (The Devil’s Dictionary).  



The Man From Uncle S3E03 The Galatea Affair










في البحر عجب وفي النساء عجبان: "the sea is full of mysteries, and women have twice as much.” (Arabic Proverb).

Dior

No comments:

Post a Comment