MotherShip by Sam Wise ___ PLEASE REFRESH PAGE FOR WEB FONTS

Saturday 11 November 2017

Snakedriver

The Jesus and Mary Chain

From the album The Sound of Speed, 1993







I've got syphilitic hetero friends in every part of town
I don't hate them but I know them I don't want them hanging around
I won't roll my bones for every little girl who gets on down
I got space and space got me I should be selling it by the pound
Ever since I heard the voice I thought I had no choice but then I kissed her
I don't mind if I get broken I don't mind if I get fixed
I don't mind if I'm not spoken I don't mind if I get kicks
If I wake up dead I'll wake up just like any other day
And the photographs of god I bought have almost faded away
Everything just passes by I thought it always would but then I kissed her

















No comments:

Post a Comment