MotherShip by Sam Wise ___ PLEASE REFRESH PAGE FOR WEB FONTS

Wednesday 12 September 2018

You (The Game Part II)

Roy Harper, feat. Dave Gilmour and Kate Bush







You, my daring time traveller
You, love dwelling discoverer
You, you open the doors for me
And let me in
I come

You, my deep secret accomplices
You, who endure my injustices
You, you reward me kind likenesses
Bearing gifts
Of home

To new dimensions in the zoo
Helpless lovers follow you
Only you

You, my dear old companion
You, my fairest opinion
You, my sweet faithful perfection
Homin' in
Come on

You, from my seeds of eternity
You, always gently in front of me
You, you're so soft deep inside of me
And like a rock

To new dimensions in the zoo
Helpless lovers follow you
Only you
Only you
Only you

Written by Roy Harper & Dave Gilmour


 

No comments:

Post a Comment