MotherShip by Sam Wise ___ PLEASE REFRESH PAGE FOR WEB FONTS

Thursday 25 April 2019

Martial Arts for Self-defence?

Q&A with the coach


"I grew up in a small farming town in rural Idaho (USA) where my first interest in martial arts began when I was terrorized by the school bully as a child. Yep, I'm one of those guys who learned how to fight because I got picked on when I was young. Years later, I became a professional fighter out of pure financial necessity. I fought to pay bills, plain and simple.


I have over 20 years of martial arts competition experience in multiple combat sports including: MMA, Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Sanda, K-1 kickboxing, American Kickboxing, Taekwondo, Full Contact Karate, Catch-Wrestling, and Boxing. I also study judo, taijiquan, capoeira, kobudo, and kenjutsu."









 

No comments:

Post a Comment