MotherShip by Sam Wise ___ PLEASE REFRESH PAGE FOR WEB FONTS

Thursday 20 October 2011

Conflicts End With the End of Victim Consciousness


“Tyranny has many faces and its subtleties will always amaze you. When you assume responsibility for others (with the exception of your own small children) you are experiencing a subtle form of tyranny. When you are giving compassion to another you are experiencing a subtle form of tyranny. The compassion is what the victim needs for attention. On the other hand is one who gives the responsibility of their life away to other people. They can then blame other people when undesirable things happen to them. Well the truth is that nothing happens to you, it is all self-created by the way that you think. If you have a victim consciousness then you attract tyranny and its effects.” – Gary Bate (Becoming Christ, Blue Light Publishing, Dyfed, U.K., 2003, p.110).

‘Conflicts End With the End of Victim Consciousness – My Personal Experience’


By Andreas Moritz


Conflicts of any sort will only last as long as there are people with victim consciousness. It is the victim who requires a victimizer, just as a patient requires a doctor or a student needs a teacher. At their soul level, victims literally ask for the transgression against them because they condemn or judge those same aggressive aspects of themselves and need someone else to play that role as a mirror for them. Everyone with low self-worth, guilt, or the belief of being a sinner who does not deserve the love of God or other people, has the potential to manifest an adversary in their life.

Although it happens unconsciously, we actually are always in control of everything that happens to us. We make it happen. We may be robbed because we ourselves have robbed, or we have condemned robbers for what they have done to us, fulfilling the law 'You become that what you judge'.

I personally had to be robbed three times in order to arrive at the point of relinquishing the illusion of victimhood. The first time this happened to me, I was shocked to the core of my being. Just 15 minutes before I boarded a plane at Frankfurt Airport to fly to India, a thief snatched from me a small bag which contained $2,000 in cash (all the money I owned at that time), one of my two passports, and my one and only address book. When I contacted the airport police, they shrugged their shoulders and said there was nothing they could do. Left with nothing but a passport and a return ticket, I decided to go anyway. It all worked out fine in the end, but at the time I felt very upset and angry with the thief.

The second time, during a four-month stay in New Zealand, I was robbed of my credit card and a few hundred dollars, but the damage was minimal compared to the first time. This time I really got in touch with my own naivety and sense of victimhood, that 'poor me' feeling.

The third and last time I was robbed was in 1992 at the railway station in Rome when 2 extremely 'skilled' gypsy kids (about 7 and 10 years old) relieved me of 10 cash checks worth $1,500, my passport, and my airline ticket back to Cyprus where I lived. Although it is practically impossible, and in fact illegal, for anyone to travel by air to another country (especially Cyprus) without being in possession of a passport, not only did the Italian police let me board the plane but, most astoundingly, the Cyprus immigration officials allowed me into the country without my passport. Apart from the expenses of a new airline ticket, I had no further damage done. The organized crime gang in Rome, which the gypsy kids worked for, managed to cash my checks straightaway. Fortunately, I was insured and received my money back.

During that third time that I was robbed, I released a lot of fear about losing what I considered essential or important in life. At the same time, I gained the insight that life always goes on and that I am always taken care of, no matter how difficult a situation may seem. I also saw clearly that, in various lifetimes, I had been all the players in each of these episodes.

In one past life, I was a young monk in a monastery in North India; I was the gatekeeper. Although my superiors told me that this was a very important job, I didn't quite share their perspective. I was to make certain that only 'good people' entered the monastery. In India at that time it was (and still is to some extent) the custom to offer travelers food and shelter. One day, in my naïve and unsuspecting nature, I opened the gate of the monastery to a group of thugs who pretended to be tired travelers seeking shelter. Once they were inside the monastery, they robbed us of all our valuables and treasures. I felt very guilty about this because I was responsible for the safety of my brothers and the monastery. A few years later, still in charge of gate keeping, I once again let in a group of robbers but this time they killed all the monks and threw me over a cliff.



During this present lifetime, I have had the same naïve nature I had back then, which led me into similar, although less severe, situations with robbers. The situations were striking enough, though, to let me feel what it is like to be a victim of crime. Upon my return home to Cyprus from India, after the first robbery, I was still so angry that I even asked a good friend of mine, the famous clairvoyant, psychic surgeon and healer Daskalos, also known as 'The Magus of Strovolos', to tune into the thief and find out where he was. (During my previous lifetime in India, Daskalos was like an uncle and caretaker to me. My mother had left me at the age of two at the monastery because she felt she was too young to raise a child on her own.) Instead of helping me find the thief, Daskalos pointed out that the robbery happened so that I could master one of my greatest lessons in this life. He said, "It isn't in your best interest to seek justice for something that is right and just already." When the gypsy kids in Rome robbed me, I had almost no angry feelings towards them, nor did I feel guilt for being fooled again. Instead, I felt euphoric and almost invincible when I entered Cyprus without a valid form of identification. I am convinced that I have not been robbed again to this day, despite having traveled through many 'insecure' countries, because I no longer feel a victim when something 'happens to me'. I sense no more guilt in my heart for having done something wrong in my life.

During a healing session with a past life regression therapist, the monks who were killed in the monastery as a result of what I had assumed to be 'my fault' suddenly appeared in a circle, smiling at me and showing me that everything was in right order and that no one could ever be a victim in life. They were not killed because of me, in the same way that I wasn't really killed by the robbers. They also showed me that they weren't dead at all, that no one who seems to die, really dies. Yet we feel guilty for causing the death of another when, in truth, death is a figment of human imagination. Guilt is also an illusion that creeps into our awareness when we get involved in the duality mode and cannot see the larger picture. We see death because we believe it exists. We are so attached to our physical form that when it ceases to be, we believe life is over. Yet nothing happens to life, it continues as always and forever. For the monks, it was just another opportunity to get closer to uncovering the truth of eternal living; for me it was about finding out that victims don't exist.



We perceive both the victim and the victimizer as being the two main roles that our body awareness or ego plays for us in order to become integrated and complete ends of the experience of crime and conflict in life. Simply seeing, whenever one role seems to dominate, that we actually play both roles, jailer and jailed, automatically cancels both out and sets us free. So long as we act out either polar aspect, we are bound to undergo the ego shifts from being a victim to becoming a victimizer, and vice versa. Accepting that all this is very useful removes the stigma of crime and the need for punishment. The time for punishment as a way of restoring justice is ending because victims and victimizers are running out of fuel for conflict. The fuel for conflict is karma, and karma is ending.

We are in fact experiencing the final remnants of all conflicts that ever have occurred on this planet. The new energies that are moving planet Earth and us into the higher frequencies of the next dimensions cannot sustain duality and karma. These energies bring to the surface everything that stands in the way, so they can finally be understood and released. Those who are not ready to let go of their guilt and karmic accumulations are likely to 'self-destruct', for these new energies only support oneness. Their decision not to let go of duality is a soul choice, made on levels not consciously known to them. However, they too, only do what is best for them. Those of us who consciously want to move on and ascend to our own higher forms while being in physical expression are in the process of tremendous clearing and healing. We are finally relieving ourselves of the heavy loads we have carried on our shoulders throughout our existences on Earth. When we are ready for freedom, it will be there waiting for us.

[This is an extract from the book 'Lifting the Veil of Duality' by Andreas Moritz]

Andreas Moritz is a writer and practitioner in the field of Integrative Medicine. He is the author of 13 books on various subjects pertaining to spirituality and holistic health, including The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush, Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation and Cancer Is Not a Disease. His most recent book is titled 'Vaccine-Nation: Poisoning the Population, One Shot at a Time'.

Moritz is also the creator of Ener-Chi Art ( www.ener-chi.com ) and Sacred Santémony.

Much of his life's work has been dedicated to understanding and treating the root causes of illness, and helping the body, mind, spirit and heart to heal naturally.

Connect with Andreas at: http://www.facebook.com/enerchi.wellness

Copyright © 2011 by Andreas Moritz


Conflicts End With The End of Victim Consciousness - My Personal Experience Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6235173



No comments:

Post a Comment