MotherShip by Sam Wise ___ PLEASE REFRESH PAGE FOR WEB FONTS

Wednesday 9 November 2011

If you're going through hell, keep going

Interview with David Wilcock (extract) on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory

19 June 2007, Part III

Jeff: My name’s Jeff. I need some help getting my mind straight. I’m going through a divorce that I don’t want. I can’t seem to focus. All I...everything that comes to me is negative. I don’t want to live like that. That’s not my...that’s not the way I live. But I can’t seem to, to stay focussed. And I just wondered… how could I block out the negativity, and bring in the positive?

D: Well, that’s a really good question. I’ve been through three major relationships in my life, each of which ended in a separation and great depression and unhappiness.

Jeff: [flat] That’s where I am right now.

D: Yeah.

G: You know what? They say it takes at least a month for every year of the relationship.

Jeff: [sombre] This is over 13 years.

G: Yeah. So it’s going to take you at least a year to get over this.

Jeff: [fatalistic] I don’t know if I have that much time.

G: Oh, you’ve got to. You’ve…

Jeff: [crushed] I can’t stay like that for a year, you know?

G: You have to dig down, because one day you’re going to wake up in the morning, and David will attest to this, you’re going to wake up in the morning and go, “Why did I stress myself out over this?”

D: [crosstalk] Well Jeff, I can tell you something…

Jeff:
 I got less of, you know, all the bills and all the animals. I’ve had two spinal surgeries in the last two years. I can’t work right now, so I sit home all day alone, just dwelling.

G: Well, that’s the problem! First of all, Jeff, you’re dwelling on this stuff.

Jeff: Yeah. That’s what I do!

D: Okay. There’s one thing I want to point out that might not otherwise be mentioned. Part of the problem can become a chemical problem.

I noticed that when I was going through these periods, I would be stress eating. It’s really important that you get some kind of superfood, even if you don’t think it’s going to do anything. Some kind of super blue-green algae, chlorella or something like that.

G: No sugar, right, David?

D: Right, exactly. But take this superfood every day, like even two or three times a day. It’s loaded with B vitamins and all these things.

What happens is emotions are created by chemicals in the brain. If you don’t have the chemicals for happiness, which can happen in extreme stress, then you can’t feel happiness, because your brain doesn’t have the chemical anymore.

So you can rebuild…


Jeff: [crosstalk] What do you mean by superfood?

D: Okay. You go to the health food store. You find some kind of powder that’s green, and you mix it in whatever drink you want to have it in.

G: You know what? Water is the best thing.

D: Right. Exactly. And that, I mean, I know it sounds crazy, but you combine that with also taking something like tryptophan, it’s called. Another form of it is your B vitamins.

The most important thing of all is actually called essential fatty acids - EFAs, Omega 3, 6 and 9, specifically, and more important than that, even, is the superfood.

All I can tell you is that as far as emotional grieving, I recommend journalling. I recommend not trying to run away from the pain, because that’s what we end up doing.

We indulge in addictive behaviour where we’re basically watching TV or trying to not face it. I recommend going into it, writing about it, experiencing it, letting yourself have it move through you.

What you’re actually running away from, ultimately, is a projection of yourself. We bring these people into our lives as exaggerated representations of parts of ourselves that we still need to heal.

When we eventually get enough processing behind us, we realise that we were actually on a timeline where we were going to have to grow out of that relationship. Eventually we can see that it was beneficial.

But, as George was saying, man, it takes work. You have to just commit to yourself, and realise that life is worth living.

If you actually did commit suicide - I’m not saying you’re suicidal at all, but some people might be - that causes an immediate reincarnation [Note: I don’t believe this to be true personally], and you have to go through the same thing all over again.

So, it doesn’t solve anything. What you can do to solve it, though, is to get your nutrition up. Get some exercise. Get out in the sunlight.

In fact, the rods and cones in the eye are connected to the endocrine system. If you don’t get full-spectrum light at least 15 minutes a day, which means sunlight without sunglasses, then your endocrine system gets all screwed up, and you can’t re-absorb those stress hormones.

So, it’s a complex procedure, but the short and sweet version is: journal about your pain, write it down, try to stay in a meditative state, try to feel for the love and light, try to look for the good whenever you can.

Do things to distract yourself, if need be, that are non-chemical in nature. Take the superfoods, and really just try to be at peace with yourself, and rediscover yourself if at all possible.

G: And get away from any negativity. As difficult as it is right now.

D: Absolutely.

G: But the day will come. The day will come, Jeff. You’ll wake up in the morning and go, “Whoa! I can’t believe I went through all that!” You know?

D: It’s layers. You peel up the layers, and you keep going through the pain. And then you think you’ve got it, and then something triggers you and you get hit again. And you have to move through it again.

You know what? After a while, if you keep doing that work, you might get triggered again, but there’s this part of ourselves [that is making irreversible growth, and eventually we realise that it just doesn’t hurt as much, or last as long, anymore.]…


Adversity


"If you're going through hell, keep going." ~ Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment