MotherShip by Sam Wise ___ PLEASE REFRESH PAGE FOR WEB FONTS

Sunday 29 January 2017

Money Can't Buy Poverty

A few Marty Feldman sketches/parts


"It's Frankensteen": Dr. Frederick Frankenstein meets Igor for the first time.



"I don't enjoy anything while I'm doing it. I enjoy having done things, though." - Marty Feldman.

Marty Feldman - The Railway Carriage



Marty Feldman Monster Sketch



"It could be worse...It could be raining." - Marty Feldman.

Dean Martin & Marty Feldman - The Restaurant


Marty Feldman with his wife Lauretta Sullivan



"He made us laugh, he took my pain away. I love you, Lauretta." - Marty Feldman.

Slapstick (Of Another Kind) Part 4



Recommended
 "Hookers have to deliver on their promise...unlike politicians." - Marty Feldman.

A 2011 biography of Marty Feldman



"Money can't buy poverty." - Marty Feldman.



Marty Feldman - Six Degrees of Separation (Documentary)


1 comment: