“Time flying by slowly as I spit out my last breath

No complaint around but the sound of silence

Between the waves I thread a shot of poison

Sweet ambrosia of those faded tears pouring

Can’t go back where it all started laying down here

A shrine or a pyre, bound by the ritual of my sacrifice

Inverted wheel spinning around in my brain

Memories dying with the prints of my sadden life

No regrets they only hurt deeper, no remorses

Won’t play the masquerade any longer, it’s all over

Drunk with the souvenir of who I used to be

Sober from everything and full of nothingness

Counting the hours which separated pieces of I

Flesh and bones wide open to a new divide

On broken wings I am falling but it won’t be long

Alter bridge at the edge of an unknown Zion

One step in the haze, my soul in the grave

Digging my consciousness till it turns into black hole

Cold and damp lullabies passing through my ears

Deafening the echo I'm lost in since so many years ago

Hellish score of fate that splits me apart

Won’t forsake this unemotional taste

It’s the place I belong anyhow and forever

And do not need your blessings I am yet so far

Too much blood on the floor it shouldn’t be late

For destiny I am bleeding on the dark of the day

The night on me is bowing like a graze on my skin

A stage of reality from the unreal in my mind

Time flying by slowly as I spit out my last breath

No complaint around but the sound of silence

But it won’t be long

It won’t be long

It’s so long

Long ”

©Gisèle-Luce de Christian-James, ladydarkglam poetry, 4 August 2017