MotherShip by Sam Wise ___ PLEASE REFRESH PAGE FOR WEB FONTS

Thursday 29 November 2018

Chinese Black

The Neon Judgement, 1987


Mario Testino - UK Vogue, March 2013

hurt me now for I'm leaving
turn my love into hate
I'll shake off every sizzle
every promise I made
all my colours I've lost in your eyes
chinese black save the light of this morning
the sunrise, black, chinese black

hear the name that i'm calling
black,black, chinese black
chinese black won't you help me
tie a chain 'round my neck
I'll check in every corner
for I'm not coming back all my colours...










Fei Fei Sun photographed by Hedi Slimane for Vogue China, February 2012

 
 Orient Excess by Mario Testino for UK Vogue March 2013
Patrick Demarchelier Pirelli Calendar 2008 Pearls of the Orient




No comments:

Post a Comment