MotherShip by Sam Wise ___ PLEASE REFRESH PAGE FOR WEB FONTS

Sunday 7 July 2019

Solo

 Prince


From the album Come, 1994



So low, the curb looks like a skyscraper
So high, the stars are under me
So quiet, I can hear the blood rushing through my veins
So low, I feel like I'm going insane
The angels, they watch in wonder
When U made love 2 me
Through the rain and the thunder
U cried in ecstacy

And U were so kind
I felt sorry 4 all creation
Because at the time, no 1 was lucky
no 1 was lucky, no 1 was lucky as me

And now U're gone and I just wanna be still
So silent, I'll just let my senses sleep

It's gonna be so hard 2 hear my voice
If I ever learn once more 2 speak

I'm so lost, no 1 can find me
And I've been looking 4 so long
But now I'm done
I'm so low, solo, my name is no-one


Written by Prince & David Henry Hwang


Prince Plays the Smooth Blues



No comments:

Post a Comment