MotherShip by Sam Wise ___ PLEASE REFRESH PAGE FOR WEB FONTS

Monday 24 October 2011

Conflict Resolution on the Higher Planes

By James Clair Lewis

If a conflict is resolved on the Higher Planes, then it will cease to exist in the Material World. This is especially important to comprehend with severe conflicts, which if they reached down to manifest on the Physical Plane, would result in violent combat. This technique does not violate another person's free will, nor impose anything upon them, because what is being explained here is actually just a form of communication.

All of us exist simultaneously on all planes of existence. That some people are not aware of this, is the reason why we have conflicts in the first place. That a person isn't aware of their simultaneous existence on the physical and the higher planes, is no reason why you cannot reach them there. When you contact a person through the Spiritual Plane to hash out your differences, they have to listen to all that you have to say, and you have to listen to all that they have to say. There is some wisdom in all of us, even in the most foolish and barbaric. Comprehending where they are coming from, is an important Key to Spiritual development, because it will enable you to more fully encompass all of what we are.

When you use this technique two things will happen. First you will see that the person you have a conflict with, will have changed their attitude somewhat, and that things will move much more smoothly. That they probably won't know why, is their problem, not yours. Isn't it better not to have a conflict going on?

The second thing that will happen, is that your own attitude will have changed, too. You will have a wider scope of understanding from which to deal with the world. There certainly can be nothing wrong with that!



The technique is quite simple, and there are two ways of going about it. The direct way, is to focus upon the essence of the person you are in conflict with, and to initiate communication on the Spiritual Plane. You visualise the relationship, and indicate how you want it changed. Pay attention to their Spiritual response, because we all have agendas & needs. Adapt your point of view to accommodate everything involved. Major changes in relationships & situations can be effected in this way.

The indirect method is also quite effective, and recommended if you find the first method too difficult to achieve. Before you put your body to rest for the night, bring to mind the situation, and make the point that you want to contact that person that night to resolve your conflicts. Then simply go to sleep, and it will all be dealt with on the Astral Plane. You might even dream about it...

The advantage of conflict resolution on the higher planes, is that you get to deal directly with the other person's higher nature, instead of merely their Ego (or your own). This gets around all the mundane issues that cluster around the Material World, like actually hearing what they have to say, and getting them to actually hear what you have to say. This can save you a lot of time, grief, suffering, and in extreme cases, even physical combat which might lead to somebody's death.



Argument Clinic


Man looking for an argument (Michael Palin):
Ah. I'd like to have an argument, please.
Receptionist (Rita Davies): Certainly sir. Have you been here before?
Man: No, I haven't, this is my first time.
Receptionist: I see. Well, do you want to have just one argument, or were you thinking of taking a course?
Man: Well, er, what would be the cost?
Receptionist: Oh yes. It's five…it’s one pound for a five minute argument, but only eight pounds for a course of ten.
Man: Mmm. Well, I think it’s probably best if I start with the one and see how it goes from there. OK?
Receptionist: Fine. I'll see who's free at the moment. Er[Checks her book] Mr. Du-Bakey's free, but he's a little bit conciliatory. Yes, er, try Mr. Barnard: Room 12.
Man: Thank you.

[Walks down the hall. Opens door]
Mr. Barnard (Graham Chapman): WHAT DO YOU WANT?
Man: Well, I was told outside that...
Mr. Barnard: Don't give me that, you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings!
Man: What?
Mr. Barnard: Shut your festering gob, you tit! Your type makes me puke! YOU VACUOUS, TOFFEE-NOSED, MALODOROUS, PERVERT!!!
Man: What? I CAME HERE FOR AN ARGUMENT!
Mr. Barnard: OH! Oh, oh I'm sorry, this is abuse.
Man: [Relieved] Oh. Oh, I see, well, that explains it.
Mr. Barnard: Oh no, you want 12A, next door.
Man: [Very polite] Oh, I see. Sorry.
Mr. Barnard: Not at all. No, that’s alright.
Man: Thank You.
Mr. Barnard: [Under his breath after the man closes the door behind him] Stupid git!!

[Walks down the corridor]
Man: [Knock]
Mr. Vibrating (John Cleese): Come in.
Man: Is this the right room for an argument?
Mr. Vibrating: I’ve told you once.
Man: No you haven't.
Mr. Vibrating: Yes I have.
Man: When?
Mr. Vibrating: Just now.
Man: No you didn't.
Mr. Vibrating: Yes I did.
Man: Didn't
Mr. Vibrating: I did!
Man: Didn't!
Mr. Vibrating: I'm telling you I did!
Man: You did not!!
Mr. Vibrating: Oh, I'm sorry, is this a five minute argument or the full half hour?
Man: Oh! Ha. [Relieved] Oh, just the five minute one.
Mr. Vibrating: Fine. [Makes a note of it] Thank you.
Man [Clears his throat and sits down enthusiastically]
Mr. Vibrating: Anyway, I did.
Man: You most certainly did not.
Mr. Vibrating: Now, let's get this thing quite clear; I most definitely told you.
Man: You did not.
Mr. Vibrating: Yes I did.
Man: You did not.
Mr. Vibrating: Yes I did.
Man: Didn't.
Mr. Vibrating: Yes I did.
Man: Didn't.
Mr. Vibrating: Yes I did.
Man: Look, this isn't an argument!
Mr. Vibrating: Yes it is.
Man: No it isn't. It's just contradiction.
Mr. Vibrating: No it isn't.
Man: Yes it is!
Mr. Vibrating: It is not.
Man: It is. You just contradicted me.
Mr. Vibrating: I did not.
Man: Oh you did!!
Mr. Vibrating: Oh, no, no, no.
Man: You did, just then.
Mr. Vibrating: No, no, no. Nonsense!
Man: Oh, look, this is futile!
Mr. Vibrating: No it isn't.
Man: I came here for a good argument.
Mr. Vibrating: No you didn't; you came here for an argument.
Man: Well, an argument’s not the same as contradiction.
Mr. Vibrating: Can be.
Man: No it can't! An argument is a connected series of statements to establish a definite proposition.
Mr. Vibrating: No it isn’t.
Man: Yes it is! It isn’t just contradiction.
Mr. Vibrating: Look, if I argue with you, I must take up a contrary position.
Man: But it isn’t just saying 'No it isn't.'
Mr. Vibrating: Yes it is!
Man: No it isn't!
Mr. Vibrating: Yes it is!
Man: Argument’s an intellectual process. Contradiction is just an automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says.
Mr. Vibrating: No it isn't.
Man: Yes, it is.
Mr. Vibrating: Not at all.
Man: Now look, I’ve… [Points his finger]
Mr. Vibrating: [Rings bell] Thank you. Good Morning.
Man: What?
Mr. Vibrating: That's it. Good morning.
Man: I was just getting interested.
Mr. Vibrating: Sorry, the five minutes is up.
Man: That was never five minutes just now!
Mr. Vibrating: [Smiles] ‘Fraid it was.
Man: [Encouraged] No, it wasn't. [Smiles]
[Pause]
Mr. Vibrating: Sorry, I'm not allowed to argue anymore. [Looks away]
Man: What?!
Mr. Vibrating: If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another five minutes.
Man: But that was never five minutes, just now. [Pause] Oh, come on! [Pause]
Mr. Vibrating: [Looks up at the ceiling]
Man: This is ridiculous.
Mr. Vibrating: I'm very sorry, but I told you, I'm not allowed to argue unless you've paid!
Man: Oh, alright. [Pays money] There you are.
Mr. Vibrating: Thank you.
[Pause]
Man: Well?
Mr. Vibrating: Well what?
Man: That was never five minutes, just now.
Mr. Vibrating: I told you, I'm not allowed to argue unless you've paid.
Man: I just paid!
Mr. Vibrating: No you didn't.
Man: I DID!
Mr. Vibrating: No you didn't.
Man: I DID!
Mr. Vibrating: No you didn't.
Man: I DID!
Mr. Vibrating: [Indecipherable]
Man: Look, I don't want to argue about that.
Mr. Vibrating: Well, I’m very sorry but you didn't pay.
Man: Aha! [Pointing] Well, if I didn't pay, why are you arguing? Got you!
Mr. Vibrating: No you haven't.
Man: Yes I have. If you're arguing, I must have paid.
Mr. Vibrating: Not necessarily. I could be arguing in my spare time.
Man: Oh I've had enough of this.
Mr. Vibrating: No you haven't.
Man: Oh Shut up.

[Storms off. Walks down the stairs. Opens door]
Man: I want to complain.
Complainer (Eric Idle): [Sitting in his chair with one foot on the desk] YOU want to complain! Look at these shoes. I've only had ‘em three weeks and the heels are worn right through.
Man: No, I want to complain about the man...
Complainer: If you complain nothing happens, you might as well not bother… [Gives up and leaves the room] and my back hurts, it's not a very fine day and I'm sick and tired of this office.

[Walks down corridor]
Man: [Opening the door] I want to comp... [Spreaders is already standing at the door and clobbers him on the head with a large comedy mallet] OW!!
Spreaders: Hold your head like this and then go Waaah. Try it again. [Hits him on the head again]
Man: [In agony] Wouuuwwhh!!
Spreaders: Better, better, but Waah, Waah! Hold your hands here.
Man: No.
Spreaders: Now… [Hits him on the head a third time]
Man: Waaaaah!!!
Spreaders: Good. Good! That's it! That’s it! Good!
Man: Stop hitting me!!
Spreaders: What?
Man: Stop hitting me!!
Spreaders: Stop hitting you?
Man: Yes!
Spreaders: Well, ah, what did you come in here then?
Man: I came in here to complain.
Spreaders: Oh, I’m sorry, that's next door. It's being-hit-on-the-head lessons in here.
Man: [Places his hands on his hips] What a stupid concept.

-       Monty Python’s Flying Circus (Episode 29, written by the Monty Python team, BBC TV, 1972).
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment