Consciousness IS Communication and Communication IS Consciousness.
It is through our consciousness that we truly communicate with the world that we accept as our reality. If our consciousness is restricted by the mundane actions of third dimensional life, then we can communicate only with that small fragment of our total multidimensional reality.
Ultimately emotional freedom leads to psychological and spiritual freedom as well. There are really only two emotions: pleasure and pain - either it feels good or it hurts. Most people believe that the two fundamental emotions are love and fear, but these are really just the ways we respond to the potential for pleasure and pain. Love means we want to get closer to it because we think it will bring us pleasure. Fear means we want to move away because we think it will bring pain.
- Imagine that you are without physical form, a field of awareness everywhere at all times.
- Imagine that you have left behind forever any sense of anger or resentment.
- Imagine that you are free from blaming, free from feeling blame and guilt.
- Imagine that you are never drawn into melodrama or hysteria.
- Imagine that you can choose any emotional feeling you want to experience.
- Imagine that you can set any goal you want to achieve and actually achieve it.
- Imagine that you are free of your habitual compulsions and patterns of behaviour.
- Imagine that you are free of any addictions.
- Imagine that you never participate in any gossip.
- Imagine that you are free to respond at the highest level, no matter what the situation is or how anyone else behaved.
- Imagine that there are no limitations to what you can manifest.
- Imagine that you can see infinite possibilities at all times.
‘The Power of Human Emotion.’ From an interview with Gregg Braden (YouTube video posted on 21 January 2009).
Gregg Braden has written a paper titled, ‘Local & Non-local Effects of Coherent Heart Frequencies on Conformational Changes of DNA,’ which examines an experiment done by the Institute Of Heart Math determine the effect of emotions on DNA. The researchers demonstrated that DNA actually changes shape according to our feelings. ‘When the researchers felt gratitude, love and appreciation, the DNA responded by relaxing and the strands unwound; the length of the DNA became longer. When the researchers felt anger, fear, frustration or stress, the DNA responded by tightening up. It became shorter and switched off many of our DNA codes.’ ‘’Holding emotions in does affect our physical body. Negative emotions can therefore lead to the body shutting down. Similarly, the DNA codes can be reactivated by positive feelings like joy and compassion.’ The body’s power to heal itself is also improved when the twin strands of DNA is relaxed and elongated. Braden explains that the energy that connects all of creation resembles a tightly woven web that connects all matter. We have the power to influence this web of creation through our vibration. In this way, our feelings do shape our reality; we choose our reality through our feelings. ‘We attract that which we focus our attention upon.’
"Forgiveness is a great attribute that comes from being able to ‘Love All As Yourself.’ Compassion is also a sign of a mature and advanced soul. These are the levels that you should be aiming for, but do not falter if you make mistakes. It is through them that your greatest lessons are learnt. Learn also from others, as you do not necessarily have to go through everything yourself. Consider a family situation that involves many people, and how they come out of it together. Sometimes it is their sole/soul purpose for doing so, and often it is to clear karma that has involved them all in previous lives." - SaLuSa (channelled through Mike Quinsey, 17 July 2009, www.gfbymikequinsey.blogspot.com).
“You. You alone will have the stars as no one else has them. In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night. You, only you, will have stars that can laugh.” - Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
2. A theory: It is possible that the Inner Child (soul) is your body’s consciousness. Like the deva of a plant, you could say, it is there to nourish and protect your body as well as absorb and channel your spirit. Perhaps the soul has an etheric body as well, another layer, like the interior of a vehicle. I tend to view the soul/Inner Child as the 4D astral body which is, I believe, reborn into a physical body and a portion of it becomes its consciousness. The rest just remains part of one’s overall consciousness (including memory).