Rico (Lee Marvin): Yes, Sir. In my case an accident of birth. But you, Sir, you're a self-made man.
- I am a soft spoken, shy, single, white, male who believes that a boys' best friend is his mother.
- I enjoy taxidermy, talking incessantly about my mother, voyeurism, and knifing motel guests to death.
- I am a motel proprietor living with my mother - my mother who would NOT be better off in an institution as her madness is only a harm to herself. We all go a little mad sometimes.
- I would be happy to meet anyone that would be easy to roll up in a shower curtain and toss into the trunk of a car.
1. A ‘light, sparkling perry’ - pear cider - which, back in the days when society expected a greater degree of female decorum, was considered a ‘girl’s drink’ and I guess it probably still is for ‘older’ generations.