MotherShip by Sam Wise ___ PLEASE REFRESH PAGE FOR WEB FONTS

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Monstaville Book III. Appendix I


Appendix I

“You must have both strength and love to be integrated and self-actualised.”
- Joshua David Stone (Golden Keys to Ascension and Healing. Revelations of Sai Baba and the Ascended Masters, Light Technology Publishing, Sedona, Arizona, U.S., 1998, p.22).

One of the most important golden keys for me has been the understanding that life in this Earth school is like a spiritual war. Anyone who doesn’t believe this is naive, and I say this with no judgement intended. I learned this lesson very early on in life at around age twenty-two. That may be the number-one key insight that has allowed me to climb and reach the top of the mountain, so to speak. This was reaffirmed by Paramahansa Yogananda in his writings when he said that life is a battlefield. It was reaffirmed by Krishna in the Bhagavad-Gita when he told Arjuna to give up his unmanliness and get up and fight, and that his self-pity and self-indulgence were unbecoming of the great soul that he was. Krishna also said in the Bhagavad-Gita, ‘When you fight with love in your heart, no karma is incurred!’
                The spiritual war in which all of us are involved is the battle between the lower self and the higher self; the battle between truth and illusion; the battle between negative-ego thinking and Christ thinking. The term ‘spiritual warrior’ is a most useful tool to get you to the highest levels of initiation and beyond. The spiritual teacher Paul Solomon said that the spiritual path was like climbing a mountain. It was up five steps, then knocked down two. Up seven steps, knocked down five. Up four steps, knocked down two. This was how it was even for the most advanced initiates. Since the theme for this cosmic day of our universe is courage, the spiritual warrior archetype is inherent in the way this universe was created.
                There are a great many lightworkers who do not embrace this concept enough and who are hence beaten up by life’s lessons. I was never naive about what I was dealing with, and every morning I prepared for battle by putting on my spiritual armour. My spiritual armour is my personal power, my unconditional love, my protection, my faith, my trust, my patience and my forgiveness.
                The battle we are all in is to climb this mountain known as God realisation. It is not an easy mountain to climb, especially on this planet. It is not easy to master them mind, emotions, physical body, negative ego, inner child, emotional body and sexuality, to name a few. Lightworkers also have to deal with negative extraterrestrials and the Dark Brotherhood. The Dark Brotherhood is nothing to fear unless you are weak. The very first step on your spiritual path is when you begin to own your spiritual power. The kind of war I speak of is not the war waged by the negative ego. This type of war needs to be abolished.
                The spiritual war is the fight to hold true to our spiritual ideals under enormous obstacles. It is the fight to remain loving under all circumstances. It is the fight to transcend negative-ego consciousness at all times. It is the fight not to go on automatic pilot, but instead to remain vigilant for God and His kingdom at all times. It is the fight to bring one’s brothers and sisters out of the seduction of glamour, maya and illusion. It is the will to live instead of giving in to the will to die. It is the fight to remain in absolute mastery at all times in service of God and the Christ Consciousness.
                If there is one key to my success in this lifetime, it has been to declare war in the service of God every morning for the last twenty years. This has been the reclaiming of my personal power and the reaffirmation of my spiritual vows.
- Joshua David Stone (Golden Keys to Ascension and Healing. Revelations of Sai Baba and the Ascended Masters, Light Technology Publishing, Sedona, Arizona, U.S., 1998, p.21-22).

No comments:

Post a Comment