MotherShip by Sam Wise ___ PLEASE REFRESH PAGE FOR WEB FONTS

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Monstaville Book III. Appendix XIII


Appendix XIII

"It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness." - Tuesday Lobsang Rampa.

“The trick is in what one emphasises. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.”
- Carlos Castaneda (an alternative quote I found is, “We either make ourselves happy or miserable. The amount of work is the same”).

“Others have seen what it is and ask why. I have seen what could be and ask why not.”
– Pablo Picasso.

Abraham: ‘Get happy!’ (channelled through Esther Hicks during a workshop, www.abraham-hicks.com).

Release resistance. The basis of your life is freedom. Your quest is joy. And the result will be eternal expansion. But your quest must be for joy. That’s the answer to every question you ask. Strange we take so long. Could have saved you a lot of time, money. What’s the question? Get happy. What’s the question? Get happy. Find a way to get happy. How can I have a better-feeling body? Get happy. How can I find more clarity? Get happy. How will I find the answers to all of my questions? Get happy. How will I allow the metabolism of my body to be at its best? Get happy. How will I live happily ever after? Get happy. How will I – how will I endure the injustice of this person I live with or this thing that I’m seeing? We say, well, that’s where you have to ask the question: can I be happy and look at that? And the answer’s no. In other words, you have to finally accept that you can’t just look at things that make you unhappy and be happy.
And that’s the thing. People have been trying the impossible for so long. I’ll just look at this thing that opposes everything that I am, that opposes who I was before I was born and opposes that which I’ve become since I got here. I’ll just ask the universe: let me please be the one exception and I’ll look at this thing that I do not want and I’ll ask to be happy. And we say – or clear, or healthy or prosperous – you just can’t do it. You have to look in the direction of what you want. And, the more you do it, the easier it is. And the easier it is the more you do it. And, the more you do it, the easier it is. And, the easier it is, the more you do it. Until, before you know it, you’re offering a vibration where only well-being flows to you. And others are looking at you from the outside and they say, ‘How is it that you live like this?’ It seems that whatever you ask for comes to you easily. And you say, ‘I got happy. And they say, ‘In this awful world? Under these awful conditions?’ And you say, ‘Oh, I know there are little pockets of that. But I looked for pockets of happy. And I discovered there are many, many, many, many, many, many, many more evidences of well-being than not. I don’t know how I got oriented to thinking it was the other way. Maybe because I was trying to fix things that are broken. Maybe because, as humans, we are solution-oriented. But, we want you to know the solution to every problem lies in the vibrational relief and letting go of resistance.
                So, whatever it takes. If it takes petting your cat, if it takes cooing with your baby, if it takes making love, if it takes eating something good, if it takes going to a spa, if it takes sitting on top of a mountain looking down at a beautiful lake, a drive in the country, listening to beautiful music, anything that you can do to distract yourself from the improvement in the way you feel which is an increasing improvement in the way you feel which is an increasing improvement in your vibrational gap, which is an increasing improvement in your vibrational alignment with Source and who you are, which is the recipe for the creation, and the full receiving, of all things wanted.

"We stress ourselves out searching for answers externally, but this only creates new questions and causes more confusion. The answers we seek are right there inside of us just waiting to be remembered. Everything that we need to change ourselves and the world is inside of us. Be the change you want to see and spread love and harmony instead of fear and violence. I know that you have that within you."
– Paul Adkins.

“If you have fear of some pain or suffering, you should examine whether there is anything you can do about it. If you can, there is no need to worry about it; if you cannot do anything, then there is also no need to worry.”
- Dalai Lama.

“You cannot struggle to joy. Struggle and joy are not on the same channel. You joy your way to joy. You laugh your way to success. It is through your joy that good things come.”
- Abraham.

No comments:

Post a Comment