MotherShip by Sam Wise ___ PLEASE REFRESH PAGE FOR WEB FONTS

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Monstaville Book III. Chapter 30



30

Carlos Castaneda: And what can he do to overcome fear?
Don Juan: The answer is very simple. He must not run away. He must defy his fear, and in spite of it he must take the next step in learning, and the next, and the next. He must be fully afraid, and yet he must not stop. That is the rule! And a moment will come when his first enemy retreats. The man begins to feel sure of himself. His intent becomes stronger. Learning is no longer a terrifying task. When this joyful moment comes, the man can say without hesitation that he has defeated his first natural enemy…Once a man has vanquished fear, he is free from it for the rest of his life because, instead of fear, he has acquired clarity - a clarity of mind which erases fear. By then a man knows his desires; he knows how to satisfy those desires. He can anticipate the new steps of learning, and a sharp clarity surrounds everything. The man feels that nothing is concealed.
- The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge by Carlos Castaneda (University of California Press, CA, U.S., 1966).


And, now, at least in my tiny corner of the universe, all is quiet on the Western Front. Comparatively, that is…

26 May. Incredible: At 11 p.m., an Asian man walked past singing loudly. Then, seven minutes later, another Asian man walked past talking at the top of his voice on a mobile phone. This kind of thing has become a regular issue around here this year. We have Asian men walking down the street at night talking on their mobile phones at the tops of their voices, in their own language, totally oblivious to their effect on the residents they pass. I find it absolutely astounding!

30 May. There is an old lady and a young mother with her son staying next-door while Ha Chu and Maltesers are away. A loud fake cough at 21.12 p.m. from this new person (the younger woman)! Ha Chu’s son drove off a few seconds later. Actually, I wondered if Maltesers herself was back. However, this was repeated on 31 may at 1.20 p.m., 5.27 p.m. and again at 21.12 p.m. And, amazingly, again, on 2 June, at 21.20 p.m. Just missed the 21.21 there!

There are things that go on in our society behind the law’s back and therefore do not receive the attention or justice they deserve. When I looked online to see if I could find out what other sitting tenants had to say about their status, for example, all I found as a bunch of greedy and smarmy landlords complaining that tenants had more rights than them. They were advising fellow landlords not to go down the legal route because two months notice can drag on for several months if the tenant appeals the eviction notice. They provided stories involving baseball bats and a van containing surly mates and a few dogs along with a 45-minute notice to leave the building. These were mostly stories from a few years ago, I believe. When I mentioned this to a friend who used to be in property, however, he said that the law has really tightened up now and landlords would not get away with getting heavy in order to force tenants out.

4 June. It is very sunny and hot today. Proper summer weather! Just as I was starting to practice tai chi, at about 12.15 p.m., the Africans over the back behind the empty house next door to me put loud music on with their back door open. So I had to stop. I remembered from last time that if I opted to go up to the fence and shout I could be there for a while trying and get their attention. I thought of going round and knocking on their front door but I was so furious I was scared of getting into a fight. I just can’t face having to confront yet more people over this selfish behaviour. I really was livid! I went back into the house and paced up and down and shouted and cursed. From my temper tantrum: I’m sick of these people. Absolutely sick of them. I just want to kill them. And since I can’t do that I just have to accept that these selfish bastards have ruined what should be a wonderful day in this glorious sunshine. It’s unbelievable. Summer weather and noisy, selfish Africans mean no tai chi for me, no sitting out in the garden, not even having the goddamn back door open!! I then lied down on the bed and, in fact, I could still hear the noise, it was that loud. I then said out loud, ‘I hate black people.’ It’s the first time I’ve ever said anything like that! I mean the noisy ones, of course, no one else. I really needed to do tai chi that day to sort my fuzzy head out but had to settle for meditation and practice it later on (the sunshine, in fact, did not last, and all was quiet again after a couple of hours). I could really feel a cloud of depression around me, waiting for me to give in to it. It was already hanging over my head owing to other issues such as the uncertainty about my security where I live and also the fact that, since my debt with the utility company I use has not been cleared from two years ago and I could not afford the increased payments they demanded, they are coming to install a meter next week. It still means that my payments towards the debt will be higher each month and that, along with the rent increase that I am already really struggling with, I no longer have enough money to live on. So, I am very stressed out at the moment! I have been reading channelled transmissions about the Will of God lately and, when I communed with Sekhmet during this meditation, she attuned me to the Will of God and I felt my energy shoot up through the crown of my head up higher than I could fathom to what I imagine is the 12th dimension. I was gone for two hours without realising it. Powerful stuff! And it has left me with an impression of being attuned to God’s will, wanting that, calling upon it and relying on it to bring out the best in me and my life, and this situation in particular. After practising tai chi I wrote a note to remind myself how to deal with this in future:

‘On sunny days, you must practice tai chi before 11 a.m. And, if you can’t because of the neighbours’ noise, meditate instead and do tai chi later if possible.’

So, I am going with this strategy for now in order to avoid yet more confrontation. Too much!


9 June. The woman next door coughed a few times during the early afternoon and again around 9 in the evening. They were all overtly fake, loud and charged with malice. The phone also rang earlier in the evening and no one spoke at the other end. [Maltesers seemed to have gone away for a week and another woman, who also has a young child, stayed there. She remained for a further week or two after Maltesers returned. I realised later that this other woman who was banging on my wall is the wife of master Ha Chu’s stupid, loud-mouthed, hostile friend!].

10 June. There was some tapping on the wall for a few minutes at 1.33 p.m. which then grew louder and louder. Loud fake coughing at 21.11. Very, very loud and always right next to the wall. Also, some banging on the wall, but not so loud. This, however, was followed by knocking on the wall with a solid object. Then, at 11.02 p.m., there was a loud bang on the wall.

12 June. Lots of deliberate, really loud tapping and banging on the wall at 12.39 p.m. for five minutes.

13 June. Someone was knocking on wood near the wall with a solid object at 11.05 p.m. and again ten minutes later, but quieter. The youngest daughter arrived with a suitcase to stay there today.

14 June. Tapping on the wall with a solid object at exactly 11 p.m.

17 June. A knock on the wall with a heavy object at 10.54 p.m.

20 June. Yes, I’m sorry to say that, when people talk loudly outside my flat in a foreign language, I get so angry that I have started to say, ‘Go back to your own fucking country!’ At about 6.30 p.m., friends of No.32 who have a Toyota vehicle parked next door to me at No.29 were showing it to potential buyers. I think it’s one of the six-seaters that No.32 fixed. These two men work in car breakdown recovery according to the advertisement on their car. They were all talking so loudly in the street outside my flat. I could not focus on my work and, eventually, considered going out there and shouting at them. Then I decided to play a crazy song for them! I grabbed my guitar and played it in the loud, echoey hallway. Unfortunately, they all drove off just as I was on my way there! I then called out, ‘Come back you bastards’ as I wanted to torture them with my crazy vocals. I enjoyed the song anyway, however. It is an attack on the Government and their bosses for bringing this situation about and screwing up the country culturally. Just yesterday, an American woman asked me what it is about London that people hate so much. I replied: “Everything. Expensive, ugly, over-crowded (and not by Europeans). Only OK if you have enough dough.” Alas, this group of Asian men came back half-an-hour later and No.32 himself joined them. They all stood out in the rain with brollies having a party in the street outside No.29 until 9 p.m.! In fact, standing outside chatting in the rain appears to be a favourite pastime of No.32 and his acquaintances. A friend from Bangladesh once told me that men talking loudly to each other in the street is a show of strength. If you are seen to speak quietly it shows that you are weak rather than a sensitive, gentle, intelligent and SANE person! That is to say, savagery and macho bravado in a patriarchal society rules.

23 June. Some knocking on the wall around 11.30 p.m. Then loud knocking, or tapping, at 00.26 after they heard I was up. It is like having giant rats living next door! Scratching on the walls with their claws, trying to find a way in, wishing they could come and shit everywhere and wreck the joint! That is, rob me of my peace and mind (and heart of gold)!

A paradox: Life is death. Death is life. Outer Shouter vs Inner Winner!

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." - Oscar Wilde.

27 June. This area really has become a crazy, fucked-up ghetto. It never used to be anything remotely like this! It has been very hot for a couple of days now. This evening, I could hear No.32 talking loudly in the street for up to an hour, until about 10 p.m. Then, after that, there was a violently loud argument in a house nearby with the windows open. A young Asian man was shouting hatefully at a woman, presumably his wife. He drove off just before 11 p.m., I think. At the same time, there were young children yelling down the road for ages. I went and had a look and they seemed to be with three adults, standing on the corner of our road. God knows why! During and after all of this, various Asian men walked by talking at the tops of their voices. Oh, yeah, when I went outside, that big-mouthed friend of the Ha Chu son was in the street, getting ready to drive home. He and his new wife and young child are spending quite a bit of time next door. It looks like Mama Ha Chu has gone to Pakistan to join her husband. He smiled at me and said ‘hello,’ the two-faced son-of-a-bitch! I just said simply, ‘Idiot!’ which I didn’t find amusing until half-an-hour later when the street had quietened down.

I was telling a friend how this area has changed as a result of ‘lower quality’ Asians moving here from East London and…Asia. She teased me, saying that this description was suggestive of a product or something. So I tried to explain that the Asian people who have lived here for decades are generally quiet, civilised people and own their own house. All the English people have moved away except for the ‘lower quality’ junkies and the weaker and elderly people who seemingly got ‘left behind.’ We never even used to have people walking around late at night, even at the weekends, let alone talking loudly! It’s a huge contrast! It happens pretty much every night now. People walking around at 11.30, 12 and even 1 a.m. making themselves heard when everyone is defenceless and unable to do anything about it - it’s fucking incredible, isn’t it!

28 June. Someone next door tapping on my wall with a hard object at 11.51 p.m.


“Many people believe that they are still experiencing aspects of suffering even when they are acknowledging themselves as becoming enlightened and united with the Creator. There is truth in this as we are not truly free until we surrender to the Creator completely on all levels of your being, surrendering our soul and monad as well.” - Lady Quan Yin (‘Giving Compassion,’ 13 February 2011, www.omna.org).

This is really all about learning to stop running away from pain and suffering all the time which only makes matters worse because one is identifying with fear and illusion, giving energy and life to them. And they chase you! The only ‘solution,’ really, is to raise one’s vibration in order to be on top of the situation energetically, particularly as the frequencies on Earth continue to increase.

“When we are no longer able to change a situation - we are challenged to change ourselves.” - Viktor Frankl.

“The fates guide him who will; him who won’t, they drag.” - Ancient Greek saying.

“I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean.

“A man’s errors are his portals of discovery.” – James Joyce.

“Part of the journey, then, of The Way of Transformation is learning to transform your
lived experience, so that you enjoy it more and more, are attached to it less and less, and fear it not at all. There are many in your world who would yet perceive spirituality as a way to get out of the place in which they find themselves, not understanding that they can be nowhere save than in their own mind. And as long as there is a desire to get out of where they are, they will remain stuck within it, because only love can heal. Therefore, the way of healing, which is The Way of Transformation, requires that you turn back to look at your creations, to look back into your own mind and to bring Love to whatever is arising, out of the desire to be the presence of Christ.” – Jeshua (channelled through Jayem, The Way of Mastery, p.244, www.wayofmastery.com).

You must realise that you have to have a strong mind to move through the tunnel of darkness. My experience has resembled a ghost train moving around slowly on the tracks never knowing what ghastly surprise awaits even if the monsters never get as far as physical contact. My neighbours are there in the walls reaching out to grab my spirit, bury me under a mountain of fear. They drop down from the ceiling like gigantic spiders with long sharp teeth and swing around me with sinister zeal and the smile of a professional hit man during happy hour. But it is my mind they are going for! They are incapable of seeing anyone who is so different from themselves. They do not see that they are dealing with an alien who does not share their weaknesses and has grown from strength to strength. And, that knowledge I obtained right at the beginning of my studies in Monsterology when I discovered that one need not react even in thought. And then, later, the rule that ‘nothing is personal.’ They just can’t figure it out. How can a poor, sensitive guy like me, who lives alone, possibly have survived all these ordeals and not have moved away? Haven’t I had enough? Well, yes, but this is where I am and I have been offered so many seemingly subtle but very wise gifts, such as the necessity to accept where you are, appreciate and own it, the power of breath, the guidance that is available from within and, ultimately, the importance of feeling in the heart. Humans fear death when those on the other side rejoice at the return of the loved one to the peace and contentment of the inner planes. And humans begrudge their suffering when, in the worlds beyond, they celebrate this time of Ascension and see us all releasing so much density that we have been holding on to for far too long. When we are ill, physically or mentally, or when our lives are tragic and fraught with challenges, all that is really occurring is that energies that have been heavy and stuck in our emotional, and perhaps lower mental, bodies has been loosened by the Light and is breaking up into tangible experiences. Toxins are surfacing and being released. It’s like we are being poisoned from within but we are being cleansed from within. It’s just that we could not see the poison until it manifested in these external, physical and material ways.


“Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hair stylist you like.” - Author Unknown.

If you ask me, this is generally ‘girls’ stuff.’ It has no effect on a male warrior spirit like mine until it reaches a certain pressure, volume or frequency (and on two or three sides simultaneously!). When I say that, I do not mean to suggest that females are the weaker sex. Far from it! And, also, of course, men are wont to shrug these kinds of assaults off because they do not fully acknowledge that they can be hurt beyond their physical egos and English people are also programmed to put up with a lot of things - stiff upper lip and all that. I simply mean that this susceptibility to judging oneself according to others’ approval (and spite) is more prevalent in the weaker types of female as well as those Asian peoples who have not ventured from emotional dependency towards individuality and self-containment as yet (and are, potentially, benefitting from Western agitation and flurry in this respect). Just as the weaker types of male act and react before they think and are, likewise, at the mercy of their emotions. In both instances, there is an automatic and unconscious response which is a quality associated astrologically with the Moon (hence, the word, ‘lunacy’!). Our emotions are, however, the window to our soul and, if they flow freely and naturally, and if we remain calm and relaxed, open and unfettered, we feel whole, as the infinite river of universal consciousness itself. ‘Still waters run deep,’ as they say. They can guide us to discover and centre ourselves in the Sun which represents the true Self. Once our emotions reflect that higher state of Being, we learn to take care of what we are thinking and feeling so that we do not lose the precious pearl of soul perfection again, but continue to enjoy and deepen our experience of joy and peace, love and passion.

When they say that we have a choice regarding how we respond to the circumstances in our lives, I would say that this is true but only up to a point – beyond which it becomes utter bullshit! Depression, anxiety attacks and so forth occur because one does not possess the inner or outer resources to cope with negative circumstances (which, whether they involve people or not, are often made worse by those egocentric people around us (usually karmic family and partners) who, far from offering us the support we need, only succeed in making matters worse. It is not my personal survival per se that I worry about. It’s my work that is under threat and which I would lose if I could not survive or have sufficient space to continue. I do not have enough space where I live as it is.

“All healers have had difficult lives, it is meant to be that way so that you can understand yourselves, so that you have to work through many, many issues and so that you can understand everybody else. What you’ve healed within yourself you will be able to heal quite easily in others, the more and more that you do it, the more and more clear and complete you will become…We have always said in these channellings for many, many years now, that love is the only way…those of you that listen to these channellings have a job to do, and you have to be capable to be in the centre of the storm and holding your space, and knowing that you get from one side of the vale to the other without problems. The new world is coming dear ones, the old governments will go. The old way of living on this planet will go and once you achieve the goal of Christ consciousness, safe passage is assured.” - Kryon (channelled through David Brown, ‘Take Your Inner Work Seriously,’ 14 February 2011, www.kryon.org.za/ChannellingNo498.htm).

My path has been documented in part in the toughest area of my growth. Illness and financial hardship have played a big part in presenting me with gifts through trials while all of this was going on. They just weren’t the focus of my journals so I have not discussed them. These other areas are, I’m sure, more widely documented in the media. I doubt if would have much that is new to add. As I look back at the trials and tribulations involving my neighbours, it looks rather like a labyrinth (or minefield) through which I have had to negotiate my way. I am near the end now, finally finding my way out. The programme is fading and the projections have terminated. There is less attachment and reaction and more love, forgiveness, joy, humour and understanding. In other words, less darkness and more Light. My relationship to my circumstances is lighter. I am more focused on things that bring me joy and fulfilment as well as being more connected to the Source and having more faith in the future in spite of having had a terrible year. Not only that, of course, but I have also blazed a trail through this cultural quagmire into which I was thrown, slowly sinking and then slowly crawling out of the quicksand (with a little help from my invisible friends).

On a higher level, I am sure I must be benefiting hugely from rediscovering each stage of ‘Ascension,’ or self-empowerment, between having no power to remembering who I AM in all my glory as a spiritual warrior. I think perhaps that this was the adventure, or examination, I chose for the cycle of earthly incarnations I created for myself. And that would suggest that my life on Earth this time around is, in fact, a mirror of al lives condensed into a single lifetime. I believe this is happening with all of us both individually and collectively because of the spiral towards ‘no time.’ History is repeating itself more quickly and this enables us to join the dots and add greater awareness into the mix.

2 July. The Sun came out at 11 a.m. so I went out to do tai chi at 11.15 and within literally two minutes the Jamaicans behind me – the woman, according to her husband – was playing very loud dance music with the back door open, literally ‘confiscating’ the whole area. It is an act of theft, hogging or literally stealing everyone’s physical space and peace of mind. Consequently, I was forced to delay until I was ‘allowed’ to spend time in my own garden! As far as I am concerned, that is totally evil.

14 July. ‘Someone’ threw some boiled fish and a large green chilli pepper into an empty dustbin that belongs to this house. It stunk to high heaven in the warm weather and it sits right near the pavement so everyone could smell it as they walk by! Basically, I have had enough of keeping this record now but there are a few complications I ought to explain, at least briefly. Since the landlord failed to force me out, the house is being sold with me in it as a sitting tenant or whatever. An estate agent and property company (which has bought the house dirt cheap) appear to be working together to profit from the situation. They have been bringing people round to see the house. As many as fifty potential buyers, mostly Asian. These people all stand around in the street – in the middle of the road even! – talking at the tops of their voices with zero respect for my privacy. The guy at No.32 overheard a conversation and must surely have passed the information on to the Ha Chus. So they know what’s going on and I believe that they put the fish there (it was a few days later). God knows why really but these are such backward-thinking people! I suppose it’s to make me look bad. I mean, you’d have thought they’d be happy that change is in the air, that someone is buying the property and I may be moving on! Interfering with the process in any way, shape or form, just seems absurd to me. [I also found two black bin liners half-filled with rubbish that had been dumped - hidden from view - in the front garden a couple of weeks later]. Anyway, I used the hose to clean the bin.

Ha Chu and his wife (or wife no.1) returned from Pakistan at the end of July. The family kept me up late a couple of nights running and that was that. I could not allow them to think they can afford to start taking the piss. Besides, the first day kicked off with fake coughing and the next day’s entertainment was followed by Maltesers or another woman coughing loudly for a while around 2 a.m. or something. I have been closing the window and playing loudish music in the evenings again and then, when I turn it off around 11, Maltesers does her fake coughing routine and banging on the wall, although it tends to be around midnight.

“’What’s ‘reversed specialness’?’
                Weren’t you listening? Reversed specialness is how you become ‘special’ when you are not special.
                ‘Is there any special trick to it?’
                Sure there’s a trick to every game the ego plays. If you are not special you can’t cause trouble like the ‘quite important’ people do. You don’t have the authority or power to disrupt the system. So the alternative to trouble is noise. If you create a big enough noise people will notice you. You’ll be observed and you’ll become a particle and therefore special.
                ‘That’s it…noise? You can become a particle just through noise? Amazing. Doesn’t that build a society of professional victims and make everyone else feel less special because of all the negative waves about the plight of the ‘not so special’ people?’”
                - Stuart Wilde (Whispering Winds of Change. Perceptions of a New World, Hay House, Inc., Carlsbad, CA., U.S., 1993, p.170).

Dogs by Elliott Erwitt, master of the decisive moment

2 August. Frankly, I’m really sick of this town now. Too many loud foreign voices in the street, everywhere I go, and particularly the young Asian men walking down the street outside my flat around midnight. They even park up outside for a midnight chat. It’s too much. It is summer and my widows are open which makes it worse. I simply do not understand how people can be so incredibly thoughtless. And I doubt if they’re even drunk or anything! Just pure ignorance and selfishness. Judging from some of my encounters in India, they lack self-awareness and do not think for themselves, period. As I have stated previously, when people are loud, I interpret their behaviour as an act of aggression. No doubt, it is a reflection of the way they treat themselves first and foremost. They do not give themselves enough loving attention and they are not fulfilling their own potential. Consequently, they lack inner confidence and self-esteem.

But, then, I don’t like dogs barking either so perhaps it is just animal excitability. If I am on a crowded train, however – like the ‘crazy train’ which runs from where I live into London – and there is one person listening to loud music through headphones, I find it hard not to regard them as the most selfish people on the planet, even if it is simply ignorance or neither they nor their parents form a foreign land are genetically coded to respect or appreciate their own space or that of others.

“All noise is waste. So cultivate quietness in your speech, in your thoughts, in your emotions. Speak habitually low. Wait for attention and then your low words will be charged with dynamite.” - Elbert Hubbard.

A local acquaintance whose family have always lived in this area recently reminded me that there is more violence, domestic violence, suicide, nervous breakdown, divorce and so forth in cities than in the countryside which can all be attributed to higher noise levels which, in turn, are due to overcrowding.

It has to be said: when you are a radical minority in an area of the country in which you were born and people talk in Asian and Middle Eastern and Eastern European languages, or whatever, ten times louder than your own people, your own kinsmen, speak to each other in public, it is not just the annoying invasion of your mental space. It feels like an assault in the form of an intimidating reminder that you have been invaded with or without being conquered physically first. In fact, Britain was one of the first nations to be controlled, crushed and oppressed by the Illuminati so they determine the demographic conditions in accordance with their own conspiracy to keep people down, to exploit and divide them.

In fact, this situation now reminds me that someone told me I was a member of the Iceni tribe in Norfolk towards the end and rebelled against the Roman invaders who had taken over. I was killed at an early age fighting them. I had met a wealthy old man (upper class or upper middle, I suppose) in Norfolk who had quite a passion for World War II (and, I heard, was a bit of a bully). I went along with the conversation since there did not seem any way to change the subject. Towards the end, I remember him smiling after we subtly agreed to disagree. It was a poignant moment which I felt more than acknowledged mentally. However, it then made sense when I was informed that he had been one of the Romans with authority during my Iceni life. I have no idea if any of this is true but it certainly would make sense if we had met for those brief few hours to put our differences aside and make our peace. I include this anecdote because, if this IS the case, then perhaps this aspect of my experience living here over the past couple of years represents an opportunity to resolve that karma and clear the negative emotions from that lifetime.

7 August. Sunday. Loud Muslim prayer chanting on someone’s stereo down the end of the road from 7.30 p.m. till 8.10. Muslims are taking over this area! I closed the window but it didn’t help much. I had to some music on. A number of men made their way there on foot and in car (up to 8.30). Most, but not all, were wearing their mosque kit so I hope this is not a new makeshift mosque. Let me rephrase that: I hope this is not going to be a regular occurrence. It’s a house on a corner that used to be owned by an older English guy and his wife. It had a large yard which he used when he worked as a mechanic. The Asian family who purchased it built an extension on the side, up to the pavement. Oh yeah, these are the people I mentioned previously: I was going to threaten to call the council if they didn’t turn their music down while they were building the wall and side entrance at the back. The guy who owns the property also shouts rather than talks as he walks past my flat. And he always wears a deep pink fez cap as do his very young sons! I think he is probably from Bangladesh.

8 August. Monday. A friend who lives in North London reports that there were victims of violence near to her house today and that teenage gangsters destroyed ‘everything’ and made a mess and that the shops had to close. She said there was a lot of noise: sirens and helicopters, etc. But things had quietened down by nightfall.

9 August. There was rioting over the weekend as well apparently. It is possible that the Muslims gathered down the road for prayers regarding the mayhem. “Violence broke out on Saturday evening following a protest against the fatal shooting of 29-year-old Mark Duggan” by a policeman who said he “feared his life was in danger from a lethal weapon.” According to West Indian writer and broadcaster, Darcus Howe (presenter of the current affairs programme, Devil's Advocate), Duggan was shot in the face: the cop ‘blew his head off.’ I have a friend who knew Duggan. He was a raver, he told me. So many people knew him.

A protest was organised by friends and relatives of Duggan to demand justice for the family but they were unable to get a senior local police officer come out to speak to them so they waited outside Tottenham police station for hours. Violence is said to have finally broke out around 8.30 in the evening after police were confronted by a black girl aged 16. She was ‘demanding answers,’ telling police to talk to them and possibly threw a stone at them. There are eyewitness reports that she was attacked with batons and riot shields. A small group of black guys told police to leave her alone, reminding them that she was young. They went over to help her and her friend dragged her away. The ensuing violence is said to have been sparked by this incident. “In some ways,” writes Paul Lewis of The Guardian, “the truth about the alleged incident involving the 16-year-old did not matter; the rumour that police had attacked a girl was incendiary enough.”

New Cross Action Committee chairman John Le Rose with committee member Darcus Howe outside County Hall, 1981

The rioting in the Tottenham area left several small business premises severely damaged or burnt down. Homes were also damaged and cash machines were pulled out of walls. Thugs ransacked Tottenham. Youths have been roaming around intent on theft and destruction. “They are about violence, and greed and power, and taking what you can’t afford because in some way, deep down, you think you deserve it.” Other areas of London where rioting has occurred include Camden, Notting Hill, Colliers Wood, Bethnal Green, Ealing, Seven Sisters, Hackney, Kilburn, Croydon and Catford. There was looting in Wood Green on Sunday morning and many shops have closed down across London. A gang blocked a road in Seven Sisters making it “extremely dangerous for any police to go near it” (two fortified police vans fled). Police were also chased away from parts of Hackney and Pembury. “What began as a march led to petrol bombs, fireworks and other missiles being thrown with police cars, a bus, homes and businesses set on fire. Several retailers have also been looted.”

Someone reported: “I feel furious that people are looting and burning small shops as well as big ones with flats above them; that they are looting and dressing it up as a riot against oppression; that the police let the first looters rampage unchallenged and triggered all of this. I'm sickened and appalled that it's come to this in this country.” The local supermarket closed early as did several other shops. A couple have been boarded up. The violence has spread to Birmingham. Hundreds of young people took to the streets in causing damage to shop fronts, looting. There were 87 arrests. Dustbins were set on fire, riot police everywhere, dogs barking in Bristol. The violence has spread to Liverpool and the Chapeltown area of Leeds where police were called after a man was shot and suffered facial injuries. “Up to 100 youths, some wearing masks, gathered in the area which has seen street violence in the past.” A friend told me she saw a ‘Statement of the Capitalist Greed’ repeated by one of the rioters: "We will loot until we are caught." She quoted Bob Marley: "It's a disgrace to see the human race in a rat race..." The capitalist system impregnates people with greed and envy when it fucks them over, I responded.

“Until artificial gold appears in the market, pure gold shines. As soon as the artificial gold appears in the market, nobody knows which is pure gold, and which is artificial.” - Buddha.

What I'm seeing is a lot of savages and criminals with no self-respect or regard for others because that's how the Shitstem treats them. They just want any excuse to vent their rage and run wild because the government has kept them ignorant about the meaning of life and how to be content, always oppressing and seeking to enslave further. They find it empowering emotionally. The pressure of living in these overcrowded cities is too much. And the tension collectively is on the surface now and those with no self-love or self-discipline simply launch into action thoughtlessly in reaction to it. Just like missiles! I could feel it in the town where I live. I let some of that anger come through and out of me. Weird feeling! I told someone else: “I could feel the tension though. It's on the surface and selfish criminal types go with it and feel empowered. When there are enough of them they gather momentum and violence shuts out their conscience so they can behave worse than animals. Just symptoms that even an oppressive regime can't save the old world now. The capitalist system is dead and this will continue until governments accept regime change and get out of the way.”

Darcus Howe talked to BBC News from Croydon, standing at the scene of damaged shops. “I call it an insurrection of the masses of the people,” he said. “It is happening in Syria. It is happening in Clapham. It is happening in Liverpool. It is happening in…Trinidad. And that is the nature of the historical moment.” The presenter looked at her notes and said, “You’re not a stranger to riots yourself, I understand, are you? You have taken part in them yourself.” Mr. Howe replied angrily, “I have never taken part in a single riot. I’ve been on demonstrations that ended up in a conflict. And have some respect for an old West Indian negro and stop accusing me of being a rioter because I don’t want to get abusive. Just so idiot! Have some respect. I have grandchildren.” I found this video clip on the Rabbit Hole News blog on cosmicgnostic.com. Cosmic Gnostic have added a note beneath it: “Notice how disrespectful the corporate news scum talks to this man. Pure shit!”


As far as I know there was only one victim in my area. An Asian jewellers round the corner from where I live had their window and door smashed in. But I saw some young black people hanging around looking for trouble ('glory') and really wanting something to kick off but they needed more people to create momentum and to hide them from their own conscience. And some other people were excited, hoping something would explode as though for entertainment, whether participating or observing. But, as I kept saying with a bewildered look on my face, 'This place is full of Asians!' It's those thuggish types of blacks and white people (but also some young Asian men) who are responsible for the violence and destruction, people who don't really care about anyone but themselves. Destruction is part of transformation but on this level it is not revolution. The revolution is real but it's a quiet, inner revolution. People challenging the status quo by expressing and living alternative truths. We are also going beyond that, participating in the creation of the new one, sowing seeds. We don't even need to pay any attention to the old skin the world snake is shedding, just bring out these vibrant new colours and wondrous patterns within us.

The Prime Minister, David Cameron, is on holiday. A friend reminds us: there goes the republic (Queen's house), there goes the neighbourhood (local pub conversation). The trouble is, corporations declared war on the people, conquered and ruled, but all we get to see of them is their glossy storefronts. So people are attacking and robbing shops believing they are taking back what they lost but through satnavs not their own dignity, peace and sanity! A friend reminded me that this is a transmutation of repressed energy, energy that has not found a productive way to be channelled intelligently (due to oppression).

Max Keiser has this to say about the London riots:

“Well, David Cameron has to decide whether he’s going to allow plundering in the City of London to finance his economic growth – George Osborne has to make that decision – or whether he’s going to outlaw plundering in the City of London and therefore outlaw plundering in the rest of society. You can’t have both David Cameron. You can’t allow plundering in the City of London and then outlaw it I the ghetto that you created from the City of London plundering. So, what’s the phrase you see online a lot? Er, S.T.F.U. – S.T.F.U. David Cameron because you’re completely off base here. You are a total product of an elitist school of banking schmucks.”

“A lack of proper parenting, a lack of proper upbringing, a lack of proper ethics, a lack of proper morals, is what we need to change.” – David Cameron speaking on the cause of the 2011 riots in England.

Stuart Wilde commented on his Facebook page (9 August), “It is opportunistic thieving but it is symptomatic of what is coming next. The breakdown of order…I love London but this place is too toxic for any kind long term future.”

More from Max Keiser:

“Yeah, this high-frequency trading and this £300million project – I mean high-frequency trading is looting. OK. Now, this is what I don’t understand about Cameron in the UK. He castigates the looters and the rioters but all they’re doing is emulating J.P. Morgan bankers. They’re looting. This is a high-frequency trade looting. And they’re getting the government, they’re getting thee people who are looting, you know, sticks of juicy fruit on the street because they’re having their money stolen to pay for high frequency trading looting. Of course they’re going to be looting! Of course you invited this into your own homes – because you support looters at the banks of City of London. And that new initiative to financial oppression. They’re killing people!”

'Lions Hugs' by Nathan Schepker on Fivehundredpx

Meanwhile, back in the nuthouse: I had to sneeze a couple of times yesterday and today. It’s not hayfever but I am more prone to sneezing in the Summer months these days. So, now Ha Chu is back to doing his fake sneezes! Once in the afternoon and again at 12.25 a.m., 15 minutes after my CD finished. I had to put some music on (quietly) because, even with the windows closed, the half-a-dozen Turkish youths outside in the street a couple of doors down was starting to drive me mad. Irritating to say the least. I went up to the wall and shouted, ‘Shithead!’

Solar activity, as part of an 11-year solar weather cycle, is picking up right now. “The surface of the sun is erupting with sun-storms and solar flares,” writes ‘Naiaweb (‘How Recent Solar Flares Are Affecting Us,’ 18 June 2011). Very strong solar flares at the moment (since 2 August). August looks like it is going to be a heavy month for these magnetic storms. Guess what? There was a ‘large prominence today,’ a friend tells me!

“Some people fear that the Illuminati will take advantage of the problems you are experiencing, to bring in World Government. That has always been their ambition, but they no longer command the power to do so, and it is the Light that will reveal the answers that will restore hope for the future. As most of you can see, all around you the unrest and anger is escalating, and will not subside until the root causes are addressed. Our plan is the only one that will restore people’s faith and show that a quantum leap forward is possible. We ask only that you hold your vision of a new order, and paradigm that will solve the present problems. All that is happening has been foreseen for many years, as the dark Ones planned your demise and the collapse of your society. For karmic reasons it has had to run its course, but now the time has arrived for a stop to be put to the continuing destruction and inevitable demise of your civilisation.
The battle between the dark and Light has reached its end, and although the Light has become the dominant force for good, it now needs to be seen to take over responsibility for the Earth. That is in the process of happening and it pushes Disclosure nearer to being announced. It is therefore more important that you hold fast to your focus on the future, and do not weaken in the face of the increasing turmoil and break up of law and order. The cleansing, which is already taking place, does bring to the surface the negative thought forms that have fuelled the unrest. This way they can be dissipated and transmuted and allow the Light to come in. For our part we beam the higher vibrations to Earth to strengthen the Light that is now growing faster than ever. So do not be misled by the outer signs of upheaval and change, as you will see that in the long run it is to ensure the right outcome.”
SaLuSa (channelled through Mike Quinsey, 10 August 2011, www.gfbymikequinsey.blogspot.com).

10 August. Immediately after my music (which was quite loud for a while) stopped at 11.20 p.m. the family next door made such a lot of noise I thought I was going to have to wear ear plugs to get to sleep. The son was there with his own small boy. They left at 11.45 p.m., however. I believe they planned to do that all along not realising that I was going to retaliate for last night and play my music loud. I’m really not in a tolerant mood at all. I want all this shit to stop!

11 August. I was becoming irritated again from music being played by the builders over the road at No.30 and eventually went outside, first to listen, and then to go and knock. Well, when I went outside I found that it was quiet! One of the builders happened to come outside while I was there and I explained to him that, although their music was not turned up loud, nevertheless it was reaching me and creating tension. I asked him if it was Asian music because every couple of minutes I could hear certain tones going right through me as opposed to a continuous sound. He smiled and told me it was Sikh prayers they were playing on a CD player up there. I said, ‘Ah, so it’s not music at all then! That’s why.’ He said he would turn it down a bit but it was only for half-an-hour to an hour each morning and afternoon. Yeah, like, not long after I have woken up! That’s not helpful for putting me in a good mood for the day!

I no longer have a television and I avoid the news so I have no idea if the looting is continuing but a friend's workplace was closed down today so I guess it is. Centuries of repressed fear, anger and frustration are surfacing through the more criminal, selfish and violent people in our cities who are out for what they can get.

“Why am I surprised that these young people behave destructively, ‘mindlessly,’ motivated only by self-interest? How should we describe the actions of the city bankers who brought our economy to its knees in 2010? Altruistic? Mindful? Kind? But, then again, they do wear suits, so they deserve to be bailed out. Perhaps that’s why not one of them has been imprisoned. And they got away with a lot more than a few fucking pairs of trainers. These young people have no sense of community because they haven't been given one. They have no stake in society because Cameron's mentor Margaret Thatcher told us there's no such thing. If we don’t want out young people to tear apart our communities then don’t let people in power tear apart the values that hold our communities together.” – Russell Brand ('Big Brother Isn't Watching You,’ The Guardian, 11 August 2011, www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/aug/11/london-riots-davidcameron).

“Rioting and large scale destruction in London and other cities in England is likely to spread as deep-seated anger and discouragement about conditions that are making the poor poorer so the rich can become richer. While looting and burning doesn't touch the root of the problem, without the means to take necessary corrective measures, the participants are using available methods to express desperate feelings about their lives and future.
It is that same desperation that led to the fierce battles in countries where dynastic or despotic regimes have long oppressed the peoples. The difference is, the freedom fighters have a semblance of organisation, weapons, and official recognition from some other countries; and they are willing to give their lives to change intolerable conditions they no longer can abide.”
– Matthew (channelled through Suzanne Ward, 11 August 2011, www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=138&z=2).

“Keep the circus going inside you, keep it going, don’t take anything too seriously, it’ll all work out in the end.“ - David Niven.

“The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.” - Horace Walpole (1717 - 1797).

No comments:

Post a Comment